Tools and Skills to Expand Influence and Lead From Wherever You Are
This leadership development program is a blend of Results Coaching (we’ll identify and build on your real-world challenges and goals), a bit of the neuroscience behind human interaction, and leadership development tools to practice with almost any interaction.Learn More!
What you leave with:
- A results-driven plan to move the needle on your leadership development goals
- Defined strengths and ways to maximize them
- An assessment of how you demonstrate emotional intelligence, and tools to help you expand EI competencies
- Training in four Essential Leadership Skills:
- Epic Listening
- Storytelling to Inspire Action
- Feedback for Humans
- Expansive Decision-making
- A plan for turning what you learn into new habits
The coaching process starts with a conversation. Schedule a 30, minute (free!) Spark Session to talk a little about you, what you want from coaching, and see if we are a good fit for this work.Schedule Now!
Who's this for?
People actively trying to navigate “what’s next” in this unprecedented time of disruption
Newly designated team leaders or people who want to expand their leadership skills
Anyone looking for a little structure to a goal or change they already know they want to make
Passionate life-long learners who enjoy exploring new ways to continue to grow and improve
- More effective leader in any situation
- Competitive advantage in your team, organization, industry, communityImproved self-confidence
- Build trust with othersIncreased emotional intelligence
- More resilience and energy when you need it most
- Optimal decision making skills
- Greater influence in all directions - "up, down and sideways"
- More productive and enjoyable conversations
- Enhanced credibility with peers
The coaching process starts with a conversation. Schedule a 30, minute (free!) Spark Session to talk a little about you, what you want from coaching and see if we are a fit for this workSchedule Now!
How It Works:
The program is a mix of live, virtual or in-person workshops, self-paced learning between sessions, practice assignments to apply the skills to your current relationships (at work and at home), and the creation of a plan to turn your new skills into habits.
Your leadership skills coaching program and schedule are unique to you and will be created during the first of four modules, including:
Module 1: Discovery & Goal Setting
To start, we’ll name and define your values. Then, you’ll clarify your specific goals for the program, and we’ll co-create an action plan that includes learning, practice, and reflection.
2 x 90-minute sessions
Module 2: Essential Leadership Skills
Together we’ll explore (and identify specific places to try) three of the foundational skills of leadership: Epic Listening/Powerful Questions, Mastering Feedback, Expansive Decisions Making
1 x 90 minute session, plus self-directed learning
Module 3: Traction Sessions
This is where the real work of change happens! By now, you will have designed a specific course made up of a mix of workshops, discovery projects, and specific stages and action plans to take steps toward your goal.
3-5* x 60 minutes sessions.
*depending on your needs and the package you select.
Module 4: Accountability
Turn insights and actions into habits. This module includes a final assessment of your goal pursuit, a plan to sustain and expand what you’ve accomplished, identifying potential roadblocks, and a celebration of what you’ve learned.
1 x 90-minute session, plus 1 x 90-minute "booster session"